Welcome To Arniss Holidays
Covid-19 lockdown cancellation policy = full refund minus admin fee. Arniss Farmhouse £40, Sarah's House, Arden studio and Arniss Bell Tents (per unit) £20
Our small family run business offers quality holiday cottage accommodation in the beautiful New Forest National Park. Ideal if you prefer the freedom of self catering rather than a hotel. You can even enjoy a camping experience in one of our 6 glamping units. We pride ourselves on providing a warm welcome with extra personal touches to really make you feel home from home, this is reflected in our excellent 5 star reviews.
All accommodation provides an ideal base for exploring the New Forest where horses, donkeys and cattle wander freely. Breathtaking views, walks - including the Avon Valley Footpath, and cycle routes with many local pubs along the way are on your door step and you are just a short drive away from the award winning beaches of Hampshire and Dorset. The New Forest also offers some of the top tourist attractions in the UK including Paultons Park home to Peppa Pig world, the New Forest Water Park with the UK’s 1st wibit outdoor, floating, inflatable sports aqua park and Beaulieu Motor Museum. Further afield you are spoilt for choice: the beautiful city of Salisbury with it's famous church spire and home to the Magna Carta, the ancient monument of Stonehenge and the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard all are within easy reach. Or you could go on a shopping spree at the West Quay shopping centre in Southampton.
Whichever accommodation you choose we hope you have a wonderful stay.
- Perfect for large groups celebrating a special occasion
- Direct access to the New Forest
- Games room, WiFi and fully enclosed paddock for dogs and outside games
- Complimentary welcome extras
- 6 fully equipped pre erected 5m x 4m Touareg Bell Tents
- Situated in the paddock behind Arniss Farmhouse, Godshill in the New Forest
- Stunning views of the New Forest and a short walk to the pub
- Available during the May half term and summer school holidays